AVAST Pro ANTI VIRUS
AVAST Antivirus Pro
KASPERSKY ANTI VIRUS/FIREWALL
AVG INTERNET SECURITY
About us - Computer repair service
www.suachua-maytinh.com has been the trusted advisor for Computer repair and IT Support to small business and residential customers in Hanoi for more than 5 years. Whether your computer is infected with Virus’s and Spyware, or you are looking for help managing your small business IT systems we are ready to help you.
Our engineers' long term computer experience makes us experts and you have the confidence of knowing that we will repair your computer quickly and efficiently saving you both time and money. Don't hesitate to call us to discuss whatever computer problem you are experiencing. We are happy to give advice on the best course of action to get your computer up and running again. And there is no need to take your PC to a computer shop.
We'll come to your home or business and fix the problem right in front of you. In many cases we can get a technician to you the same day you call.
We look forward to becoming your trusted advisor for all your technology needs. Call us at 0915678976
PERSONAL LOCAL SERVICE
HOME or OFFICE VISITS or COME TO US
FULL WORKSHOP FACILITIES
>5 YEARS EXPERIENCE
Computer repairs, computer upgrades, computer systems, computer problems, computer engineer, computer technician, pc repairs, pc upgrades, pc problems, computer troubles, computer troubleshooting, virus removal, spyware removal, computer repaired, pc repaired, broadband, adsl, computer installation, wireless network, network, PC training, computer training
Windows XP tips
- Learn about Firewalls - Windows XP ICF Explained
- How to block Messenger Service ADs?
- How to use IEFix utility?
- Using ToolbarCop to remove unwanted BHO, Toolbars and menu extensions
- WJView error at startup
- Virus attachment claims to contain software updates from Microsoft
- Internet Explorer Newsgroup FAQs
- How to troubleshoot the DELPHI error - CPR.DLL ?
- Where do the image files come from? [the background images listing]
- Internet Explorer "Advanced" tab is blank
- How to customize folder background?
- Windows Explorer command-line parameters
- How to clear past items from Notification Area?
- How to clear items in the open-with listing?
- How to restore the "Show Desktop" icon to Quick Launch bar?
- Performing a clean install of Windows XP
- Remove the Stored User Names and Passwords - .NET Credentials
- How to prevent Blaster Worm attack?
- Configure Windows XP to Automatically Login
- Switch users with Welcome Screen and Fast User Switching disabled
- Error Message: "Task Manager has been disabled by your administrator"
- $Uninstall Folders - Description - Can be deleted safely?
- Dial-up connection window pop-ups automatically while working
- How to redirect special folders in Windows XP
- Guest Account and Internet access in Windows XP
- Registry MRU locations
- Add a "Print Directory" Feature for Folders in Windows XP
- Why does Task Manager, MSCONFIG, or REGEDIT disappear while opening?
- Cannot run EXE files [Programs don't open]
- Protected Storage - Save Password, AutoComplete issues
- Some of the best Windows XP books
- Remove invalid entries in Add/Remove Programs
- Description of Svchost.exe in Windows XP
- How to manage your Startup?
- How to remove the OEM link from XP Start Menu?
- Free Online Virus Scanners and Security tests - Listing
- Edit the Places bar locations in 'Open/Save As' common dialog boxes
- How to login as Administrator in Windows XP?
- How to backup the Windows XP Registry?
- Lock Windows XP workstation with Welcome Screen and FUS enabled
- Worm Removal Tools - List
- Automate Disk Cleanup and Defragmenter using Task Scheduler in XP
- Free-up the hard disk space
- Manage the context-menu entries for folders, drives and Namespace objects
- Troubleshooting missing network connection icons
- Shutdown process is very slow
- The Folders Bar in Windows Explorer Does Not Contain Any Icons
- Windows Installer Cleanup Utility - Description
- Duplicate Icons in the Desktop - Windows XP
- My Pictures and My Music folders displayed with the standard folder icon
- Remove the Username and picture from Windows XP New Start Menu
- Start Menu - 'All Programs' is empty or nothing happens when you click the menu
- Reset the Shell Folders paths to defaults
- Administrative Tools folder is empty - Windows XP
- Create a duplicate user profile with a different name - Windows XP
- Change the Registered Owner and Organization in the registry - Windows XP
- Add or remove entries in the New objects list (ShellNew)
- Remove or modify the arrow used on shortcuts
- Quickly reset all the System Restore points
- Restore Accessories and System Tools
- Repair/Reset Winsock settings (Links)
- Store Windows Updates locally for subsequent installations
- XP forgets your folder view settings?
- "There was a problem sending the command to the program" while using Search
- Print the list of all available System Restore points to a file
- Automatically connect to the internet at startup (while logon)
- Duplicate context-menu entries when you right-click a shortcut
- Clean-up the MSCONFIG startup tab listings